JCC Pittsburgh on June 18, 2015
- Start an exercise diary. Write down what you did and how it made you feel.
- Take a “before” picture and post it on your refrigerator, then taken an “after” picture shot every month or so and compare.
- Try on your skinny jeans every other Friday.
- Do push-ups twice weekly; once weekly, write down your number of reps.
- If your energy level is up and you’re sleeping better, something is working!
- Take note of how many times you can say, “I feel great!” every day.
- Recognize how much less winded you get walking up the stairs.
The perfect tombstone would read: “All used up”