Using the same framework of interview + dialogue that powers our public programming, we create customized Sofa Spirituality experiences for groups large and small, completely free of charge. We will work with you to design, plan, and facilitate a Sofa experience that meets your needs.
Select the options that meet your community’s goals for connection:
- Choose your interview subjects – from our archive or from your local community
- Choose your audience size and composition – from one or more organizations, heterogeneous or homogeneous, lay or clergy, adult or teen.
- Choose your event format and frequency – prerecorded or live interviews, one-time event or a series, weekly or monthly.
To give a few examples:
- In Northern New Jersey, our “Trust Building Through Community Conversation” Sofa series in partnership with the Jewish Community Relations Council pairs Jewish and non-Jewish congregations for a Sofa experience. After an interview with each congregation’s leader, members of both congregations interact in small groups for dialogue. These sessions emphasize building ongoing, trusting relationships that can lead to shared action.
- In Arizona, we’ve brought Sofa Spirituality to the Arizona Faith Network, recording interviews with local faith leaders then facilitating as many as four simultaneous breakout dialogues. These sessions highlight interfaith issues unique to Arizona.
Get started today: Email Rabbi Ron Symons and Rev. Liddy Barlow.