297 Emma Kaufmann Camp Road, Morgantown, West Virginia, 26508
For more info, please contact Sarah Nutter, 412-697-3550
Located 65 miles south of Pittsburgh in the beautiful hills and forests along Cheat Lake in Morgantown, West Virginia, EKC provides the perfect setting for adventure, sports and recreational activities on land and water.
- Retreat Center that sleeps 50 people complete with air conditioning, heat and common room.
- 28 Cabins complete with bathroom, electricity, bunk beds and shelving
- Complete kosher dining service offering a variety of milk and meat meals, salad bar, snack options and is equipped to handle food allergies and special dietary needs.
- Dining hall with air-conditioning, indoor fireplace, surround sound and seating for 400.
Private Cove on Cheat Lake
Aquatics Center featuring a lap pool, zero-entry pool, dive pool and water slides
High & Low Ropes Challenge Course
Sports fields (soccer, wiffle-ball, softball)
Large fire-pit with seating for 200
Indoor Lounge with comfortable seating for 40
- Sand volleyball court
- 2 basketball courts
- Archery Targets
- Tennis Court
- Indoor lounge with comfortable seating for 40
- Hiking and walking trails
- WiFi and cell phone service available
- Use of athletic and boating equipment for all facility areas
- At least 1 EKC senior staff member onsite for entire stay