Provides graphic design and general support for the agency’s Marketing, Communications and Public Relations Division, with specific focus on graphic design, social media and other digital assets.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Works closely with Manager in development of short and long range goals for the JCC in keeping with the mission and annual operating plan of the agency.
· Provides graphic design support for platforms including print, social media, websites, digital advertising and email marketing.
· Demonstrates facility in graphic and layout design with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
· Routinely photos/videos Agency activities with goal of building Agency presence on Social Media.
· Works with Marketing Team to ensure all JCC websites and Digital Signage remain current and relevant.
· Supports growth of the Agency’s online presence and provides input on creative ways to drive traffic to Agency websites.
· Works as a member of the Marketing Team to help develop marketing strategies and campaigns for agency departments and programs.
· Exhibits knowledge of graphic design, photography, digital and social marketing including production, online media, social behavior, research and analytics, and user experience.
· Demonstrated ability to remain current with appropriate design and digital communications media and formats.
· Routinely researches new technical information and recommends and implements, as needed.
· Utilizes strong marketing analytical and insights skills and assists in determining metrics, analyzing data, creating reports, assessing campaign performance and optimization.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience with email service providers, social media platforms, digital advertising tools, and content curation.
· Excels in a team environment; demonstrates strong collaboration skills.
· Ability to manage and balance a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment under tight time constraints.
· Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to details. Ability to manage and balance a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment under tight time constraints.
· Ensures adherence to agency core values of respect, kindness, character and community within both staff culture and program development.
· Recognizes that the JCC of Greater Pittsburgh gathers individuals representing diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and practices.
· Creates a warm and welcoming environment.
· Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to details.
· Adheres to the Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh policies and procedures.
· Actively supports and participates in continuous intra-departmental and agency-wide quality improvement processes. “Everyone, Every Day, Closer to Better”.
· Actively promotes and maintains agency customer service standards.
· Generates necessary reports and documentation as needed and/or required.
· Working knowledge of Zoom, Microsoft applications, and back-end reporting capabilities.
· Ability to instruct older adult clients on digital devices.
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
· Ability to operate personal computers (hardware and software).
· Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as required.
· Ability to perform other related duties, as needed and/or required.
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field, with experience in a non-profit setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Occasionally he/she is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally required to lift up to 40 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to obtain ACT 33/34 and FBI clearances, NSOR Certificate and mandated reporter training.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
JCC of Greater Pittsburgh
Attn: Human Resources
5738 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Equal Opportunity Employer