• Tablets to assist with homework
• Activities with outside organizations such as Mad Science, Snapology and Hatch Art Studios at NO ADDITIONAL cost
• Weekly physical education activities with the JCC Sports and Recreation Department for each grade
• Clubhouse Gives Back (community service opportunities)
• STEM projects in partnership with the YMCA
• Color War, Talent Show and an Art Gallery Walk-Through
FOR GRADES K-1
• Weekly themed Imagination Stations
• Dramatics: Kids create their own puppet show, and participate in storytelling and drama games
• Fun-lympics: fun days with GaGa competitions, cupcake wars, relay races and more
FOR GRADE 2
• Weekly Pick-Your Program: Kids pick their activity schedules
with help from their staff members
• Additional gym time
• Late Night Players: Quarterly late stays that include dinner and special activities from 6-7:30 pm.
FOR GRADES 3-6
• First ever chugim (hobby time) choices. Activities can include:
Sports of all sorts, pool games, fashion design, cooking, creative writing, Pinterest-inspired art, science and building, movie making
• Pool parties and games
FOR GRADES 4-6
• Snack Shack: Groups make appetizers, drinks, and dessert for one another while participating in cheers, song sessions, and special activities. This will be similar to J&R’s Lunch in the
Lodge program or EKC Shabbat meals.
• Leadership 101: A wide range of activities designed to strengthen social skills, independence and confidence. Kids will assist with special programming at Clubhouse, participate in a buddy system with the Teen and Young Adult Center for those with special needs, and more.
• Kehillah (community) events that include challah-baking and Jewish holiday celebrations.