Please create your account (if you have not already done so) and access the Virtual JCCPGH tab several days before the event you wish to participate in, so we have time to help you work through any issues you experience.
For help, see “How to Create an Account” on Virtual JCCPGH, above, or contact us at [email protected] or 412-339-5432.
1. Go to the Virtual JCCPGH link and log in to your account.
2. Click on the Virtual JCCPGH tab.
3. Under “Upcoming” there are tiles representing each event, where you can view the name, description, date and time of the event.
Note: You do not need to register for these events, as they are part of your JCC Membership.
4. Once on the Zoom webpage, click on “Open Zoom Meetings”, then “Join with Computer Audio”. If you wish for the instructor and class to be able to see you during the class, click “Start Video”.
Viewing Previous Classes: Previous Recordings
Note: Recordings will be posted 1 business day following the date the event took place.
1. Under “Previous Recordings” you will see a list of events and the dates they occurred.
2. Click on the name of the event. You will be taken to the “Video” tab where you’ll find the video you can play at your convenience. Please note, the JCC of Greater Pittsburgh utilizes Zoom for virtual fitness classes.
Basic settings and systems needed in order to use Zoom:
- Internet Connection (Broadband wired or wireless) 3G or 4G/LTE
- An internal, external, or Bluetooth, microphone and speakers
- An internal or external webcam
- Required browsers: Chrome or Firefox. (Safari will not work with Zoom.)
- Zoom is available on the following mobile devices:
- Surface Pro 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
For more information please visit: zoom.com
NOTE: If you are not able to view the virtual LIVE class Zoom video, please select Ctrl + Shift + r to refresh this page and resolve this issue. If this does not work, please email [email protected]