261 Rosecrest Drive, Monroeville, PA 15146-4041
May 29, 2021 to September 5, 2021
Open to JCC Members – Summer 2021
You and members of your household will be able to enjoy up to a 4-hour time slot!
261 Rosecrest Drive, Monroeville, PA 15146
For info: Family Park: 412-824-4740 * JCC in Squirrel Hill: 412-521-8010
• Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool • Diving board
• Walk-in baby pool with rainbow mushroom sprays
• Tennis courts and hiking trails
• Poolside grass and lounge chair areas
• Picnic area with grills
• 9-hole miniature golf course
• Vending area
• Ample parking
Open weekends with 2 sessions – May 29-September 5
Session 1 – 11 am-3 pm
Session II – 3:30-7:30 pm
Memorial Day: Monday, May 31 – Open
Independence Day: Sunday, July 4 – Open
Labor Day: Closed
Protocols to ensure everyone’s safety
ACCESS: We will be operating under local, state and national health and safety guidelines, and strict capacity limits will be enforced to ensure social distancing between households. If we reach capacity, members will need to wait outside of pool area until an area is vacated. Access will be on first come, first serve basis.
- Upon entry, a health screening and temperature check will be made.
- Each household will choose a 10 x 10 designated area/pod upon entering the main pool area.
- Lap lanes will be available first come, first served – 2 people per lane.
- A family unit may only attend one of the two sessions each day to allow access for as many of our members as possible.
- Regardless of entry time, at 3 pm / 7:30 pm all members will be asked to leave the pool area through the pavilion gate. Pool and locker rooms must be cleared by 3:30 / 8 pm.
LOCKER ROOMS: Locker rooms will be available for changing and limited to 20 people at any one time. Please be prepared to exit in your suit if capacity is reached in locker rooms and time allotment expires. No exceptions will be made.
- Locker rooms will be for changing only. Showers, locker storage or hair drying will not be available.
- Members are encouraged to arrive and depart in their suits due to limited locker room capacity.
- Outside bathrooms will be available.
- Households should bring their own chairs and shade structures up to 10′ x 10′. All chairs and tents left at the end of the day will be disposed of.
- Masks will be worn everywhere except when actively utilizing the pool or when members of a household are in their designated areas.
- Households will be expected to maintain social distancing while in the facility including the water.
- Baby pool will be 20 people at a time and will be staffed by a lifeguard. No seating in Baby Pool or pods available.
Directions to the JCC Family Park:
From Squirrel Hill: Take I-376 east (Parkway East) to Exit 80-Business Route 22, stay straight until you see Sam’s Club on your left, after that light turn right at the first entrance to Monroeville Mall, bear right and proceed past the Best Buy store.
Turn right at the stop sign in the back of the mall just pass the Guitar Center, (James St. Ext.), and go up the hill out of the mall complex.
At the stop sign on the top of the hill, turn left onto James St. proceed to the 1st light at the 5-way intersection. DO NOT take the sharp right onto Monroeville Blvd. Take the second right onto Rosecrest Drive. Follow Rosecrest thru 2 stop signs, 200 yards after the second stop sign Rosecrest Drive turns sharply to the right, the Family Park entrance is on the left.
Virtual Senior Academy – Online Classes for Everyone! Featured: Tuesdays: Social Justice: Eternal Values Applied to Contemporary Issues with Rabbi Ron Symons Thursdays: Quarantine Stories Art and Quarantine Stories with Melissa Hiller If you are interested in joining: Sign up on the Virtual Senior Academy website www.virtualsenioracademy.org For more details, email Maddie Barnes at [email protected]
Our Squirrel Hill and South Hills Facilities are OPEN! Details: Click HERE Operating Hours Squirrel Hill: Monday through Thursday: 6 am-8 pm Friday: 6 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday: 8 am-1 pm South Hills: Monday through Friday: 6 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday: 8 am-1 pm
The JCC basketball courts are open for scheduled gym time. Please follow these steps to schedule a 50 minute time slot for up to 5 people in your household: Email [email protected]
for your initial gym time scheduling Verify that the email address that the JCC has for you and the email address you use to...
We’re hiring seasonal and year-round staff. It’s the perfect time to work with us! Employment at the JCC includes: Competitive Compensation Free Fitness Membership Full and Part-time opportunities available Career-Building Experiences! Join our team HERE