JCC South Hills, 345 Kane Blvd.
January 29, 2016
Bring your friends, family and neighbors!
The JCC facilities will be free and open to everyone in the community as follows:
- Fitness Center: 8 am-6 pm (must be 16 years old)
- Free Swim in the Pool: 2-6 pm. Children under the age of 7 or who do not know how to swim must be accompanied by an adult
- Free Play in the Gym: 4-6 pm. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Special Birthday Activities: 2-4 pm
• Free prize giveaway for children 12 and under
• Mike the Balloon Guy
• Bounce House
• Timed obstacle course contest: prizes to be awarded in each of 3 age categories (ages 2-12)
• Family and kids crafts
• Free birthday cupcakes, popcorn and lemonade
Take advantage of the following discounts:
• New member discounts
• New camper discounts
• Early Bird day camp fees for 2017 (ages 2-15) are in effect through February 28.
Our Squirrel Hill and South Hills Facilities are OPEN! Details: Click HERE Operating Hours Squirrel Hill: Monday through Thursday: 6 am-9:30 pm Friday: 6 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday: 8...
Virtual Senior Academy – Online Classes for Everyone! Featured: Tuesdays: Social Justice: Eternal Values Applied to Contemporary Issues with Rabbi Ron Symons Thursdays: Quarantine Stories Art and Quarantine Stories with...
We’re hiring seasonal and year-round staff. It’s the perfect time to work with us! Employment at the JCC includes: Competitive Compensation Free Fitness Membership Full and Part-time opportunities available Career-Building...
Please Help Sustain Our Important Work When our financial foundation was ruptured on March 15, 2020, we were shaken but resolute. Our lay and professional leadership made a “core bet”...