March 17, 2019
Purim at the JCC – Squirrel Hill & South Hills
Squirrel Hill: The Snyder Family Purim Carnival: SUPER PURIM!
Sunday, March 17, 2019 • 1-3 PM
JCC Squirrel Hill, 5738 Forbes Avenue
- Fantastic games!
- Awesome prizes
- 5-in-1 bounce house with super slide and obstacle course
- Delicious foods for sale in Vashti’s food court
- Marvelous mask making
- Duck pond
- Super entertainment – Magician, Mike the Balloon Guy
- DJ and photo booth
- Make your own hamentashen
- Airbrush tattoo artistry
- Create your own noisemaker
Wear your costume & get 5 extra prize tickets!
- Unlimited Play Bracelet: 1/$10; 2/$18; 3/$26
- Tickets: 4/$1.
- Children under 2 are free
- $2 off Unlimited Play Bracelets
- Skip the line! VIPs get early access to the carnival at 12:45 PM
- VIP Bracelets can be picked up in the Palm Court on the day of the Carnival
- 1 chance to skip the game lines
VIP advanced Ticket Sales: Call 412-697-3540 to reserve by Friday, March 8
Questions: Jamie Scott, 412-697-3520
South Hills: Community Purim Carnival
Sunday, March 17, 2019, 12:15-2:30 PM
South Hills JCC • 345 Kane Boulevard
- Carnival Games & Prizes
- Inflatable Obstacle Course & Slide
- Moon Bounce
- Balloon Artist
- Pizza, Hamentaschen, Salad, Veggies & Snacks
- PJ Library Quiet Corner
- Face Painting
Food and admission are FREE. Games and Activities require Unlimited Game Bracelet.
- AVOID THE LINES! $8 Special Advance Bracelet Pricing Thru Sunday, March 10
- $10 Bracelet Pricing Monday, March 11 through the Carnival on Sunday, March 17
Bracelets can be purchased at the South Hills JCC or online at southhillsjewishpittsburgh.org
Presented by JCC of Greater Pittsburgh, Beth El Congregation, Temple Emanuel, Chabad of the South Hills, PJ Library, The Carnegie Shul, Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, and South Hills Jewish Pittsburgh.
Town Square Construction Update Beginning Monday, February 4: The Forbes Avenue Entrance on the Main Floor and the entire corridor will be closed for about a week. The Forbes Avenue entrance through the Garage/Centerfit level will continue to be open. You also can enter the Irene Kaufmann building through the Darlington entrance. During this period, AgeWell...
Something that is loved is never lost. –Toni Morrison (Beloved) I Lived, We Live: What Did We Miss? is a creative installation project organized by Hazelwood’s Center of Life, the Greater Hazelwood Community and Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Design. It’s a story about love, family and resilience. It’s a story about loss and trauma....
Through July 30 A 96-page hard-bound publication with 65 illustrations and numerous contributions is available for sale on Amazon The Loving Kindness of Fred Rogers: Photos by Jim Judkis includes a powerful selection of 60 photos that capture Rogers in tender, candid moments and reveal the Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood show behind the scenes. Judkis’s photographs,...
Members, enjoy the Family Park Facilities 261 Rosecrest Drive, Monroeville, PA 15146 • Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool • Diving board • Walk-in baby pool with rainbow mushroom sprays • Tennis courts and hiking trails • Poolside grass and lounge chair areas • Picnic area with grills • Playground and ball fields • 9-hole miniature golf...