JCC Squirrel Hill: 5738 Darlington Road | South Hills: 345 Kane Blvd., Scott
October 24, 2021
8 am-2 pm
In memory of Daniel Stein
10/27 Commemorative Blood Drive Sponsored by the Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
Sunday, October 24 – 8 am-2 pm
- Squirrel Hill: Robinson Gym, JCC Robinson Building, 5738 Darlington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 (Group Code: C189)
- South Hills, 345 Kane Blvd., Scott Twp., Pittsburgh, PA 15243 (Group Code: C438)
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 412.209.7000 or
- Contact Dale at [email protected] for the Robinson Building or
- Contact Francine at [email protected] for the South Hills JCC or
- Visit vitalant.org and click the “Log In” button. On the new window, choose Donor Login (previous donor) or New Donor (haven’t donated with Vitalant before), and enter group code C189 (Squirrel Hill) or C438 (South Hills) to schedule your donation
Upcoming Blood Drive will be Sunday, December 26 – 9 am-3 pm
- Squirrel Hill: Robinson Gym, JCC Robinson Building, 5738 Darlington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 (group C189)
- South Hills, 345 Kane Blvd., Scott Twp., Pittsburgh, PA 15243 (group C438)
GIVE BLOOD TODAY I vitalant.org
Eligibility questions? Call 877.258.4825
Please Help Sustain Our Important Work Even while managing unprecedented operational and financial issues resulting from the pandemic, the JCC is proud to provide and facilitate crucial, life-sustaining services and...
Our Squirrel Hill and South Hills Facilities are OPEN! Details: Click HERE Operating Hours Squirrel Hill: Monday through Thursday: 6 am-8 pm Friday: 6 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday: 8...
Virtual Senior Academy – Online Classes for Everyone! Featured: Tuesdays: Social Justice: Eternal Values Applied to Contemporary Issues with Rabbi Ron Symons Thursdays: Quarantine Stories Art and Quarantine Stories with...
AgeWell at the JCC UPDATES TO MEAL DISTRIBUTION & PROGRAMMING As AgeWell at the JCC continues to provide our senior community with meals throughout this pandemic, please note the following...