March 26, 2021
A window into Jewish culture – A mirror reflecting Sikhism, Christianity, Islam and so much more
Friday, March 26, 5 – 6 PM EDT
Join Rabbi Ron Symons and Melissa Hiller with their guests for a brief dinner party with our special guests:
- Valarie Kaur, Author – See No Stranger; Founder, The Revolutionary Love Project
- Imam Hamza Perez – A-NE Center at the Islamic Center of Pittsburgh; Co-founder, The Light of the Age Mosque, Pittsburgh’s North Side
- Darnell Drewery – The Center for Victims, Pittsburgh, PA; The Shyne Awards Foundation
- Skyler Oberst – Millennial Interfaith Expert
- Liddy Barlow – Executive Minister, Christian Associates of Southwest PA
Imam Hamza Perez
Our hour will be spent watching a pre-recorded 30 minute dinner party with our guests as they reflect on the wine, matzah and hope of Passover as seen through their own cultural and spiritual lenses.
We will then engage in a live dialogue about our reflections and questions.
We will end the evening by welcoming Shabbat.
All are welcome, no matter your faith or tradition or how many times you have or have not celebrated Passover.
Questions: [email protected]
It’s a Beautiful Shabbat in The Neighborhood Join Rabbi Ron Symons and our neighborhood guests in lighting Shabbat candles, raising a glass of wine and breaking bread in celebration of...
A monthly conversation series on Zoom Join us as we explore ideas from leading authors for building a more equal and just future. Hosted by the JCC’s Center for Loving...
Countering Political Polarization Greater Pittsburgh Workshops Fall 2021 All Via Zoom and Free of Charge Registration information below. Our country has become increasingly polarized over political issues. These FREE workshops will teach you...