Challenges for Every Body
We keep the community moving with fitness events throughout the year. Watch for Super Family Fitness Sunday, Every Body Day, Indoor Triathlon and the South Hills Fitness Open House as well as a special fundraising event for young swimmers, the Jack Morris Swim Meet.
Indoor Triathlon for All Ages!
Sunday, January 28, 2018 – Squirrel Hill and South Hills
JCC Squirrel Hill:
Come compete as an individual or as a parent/child team! Events vary depending on your age, but range from 250-500 yard swim, 2-4 mile bike ride, and a 1-2 mile run. Everyone is welcome!
• Only one parent and child per team
• We encourage both parents and children to participate in every event
• You must participate in all events to be eligible for placement award
• Team members may compete on one team only. They may, however, also compete individually.
• Section A (Kids): 8-11, 12-14, 15-17
• Section B (Adults): 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59
• Section C (Older Adults): 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Award ceremony and reception to follow from 2:30-3 pm. T-shirts for all participants who register by January 5. (T-shirt size not guaranteed if registering after January 8)
Indoor Triathlon 2018 Registration Form (Squirrel Hill)
For more information, please contact Laurie Wood, 412-697-3509
JCC South Hills
Kids and Older Adults – 250-yard swim (10 lengths)
Adults – 500-yard swim (20 lengths)
Kids and Older Adults – 2 miles
Adults – 4 miles
Kids and Older Adults – 1 mile
Adults – 2 miles
Sponsored by the Western Pennsylvania Jewish Sports Hall of Fame
Indoor Triathlon Registration Form 2018 (South Hills)
For more information, please contact Natalie Parker, 412-278-1790
Results – 2017 Indoor Triathlon
Triathlon 2017 Results