JCC Henry Kaufmann Family Park, 261 Rosecrest Drive, Monroeville, PA, 15146-4041
August 3, 2020
Begins Monday, August 3
Get your laps in, outside!
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 5-5:50 pm, 6-6:50 pm or 7-7:50 pm*
- The pool will be divided into 18 – 25 yard sections for members to swim laps in their own 8 foot lane
By Reservation Only through MINDBODY for 50-minute sessions
*Please note that as the weather can be unpredictable, we cannot guarantee that the weather will cooperate and that you will be able to get your full swim time. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or flash of lightening.
Please call 412-824-4740 1 hour before your swim to check the status of the pool due to inclement weather.
Family Park Lap Swim FAQs
- All swimmers will be screened in their car upon entry
- Masks must be worn at all times except when swimming
- Please wear your swim suit to and from the pool. Locker rooms are not available. You will not be able to change into dry clothes after you swim.
- Locker rooms and showers closed except for bathrooms, which are not changing areas due to capacity limitations.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled swim time.
- Belongings can be left in designated space on the pool deck upon entering.
- Social distancing enforced in the pool and on the pool deck.
- One swimmer per lane.
- Not for families and compliant with Allegheny County regulation of no more than 50 people
Reminder to Swimmers: Demand may be high for the limited swim times. If you can’t make the time that you reserved, please cancel so a fellow swimmer can have your lane. To cancel:
- More than 24 hours before your reservation: Cancel on MINDBODY
- Within 24 hours of your designated swim time, please call 412-697-3544 (Concierge Desk) or email [email protected] during business hours.
When can I reserve a swim time?
You can reserve up to 72 hours before the swim time. Please note: Members can only sign up for one 50-minute session per day.
Can I reserve a lane to share with my partner or family?
No, only one person to a lane, even if they are in the same household. If a husband and a wife, or a family, want to swim at the same time, they each must have their own lane, so they will both need to sign up separately.
Will you take walk-ins?
A 15-minute grace period will be extended for members who have reserved a lane. After that, a walk-in is free to take their lane for the remaining 30 minutes of the session.
For information about Lap Swimming in our indoor pools in Squirrel Hill and South Hills, click HERE
During the suspension of regular services at the JCC of Greater Pittsburgh, AgeWell at the JCC is pleased to offer Lunch Meals to Go for participants who are already registered in our Senior Center program.* The meals are freshly made and are kosher. Meal pickups will be drive-through only: 11 am and 1 pm Mondays and Wednesdays...
New as of 06/03/20: Vitalant is now testing all blood donations for COVID-19 antibodies. This includes JCC blood drive locations. While a positive antibody test does not mean that someone is immune to COVID-19, it does mean that they may be eligible to donate convalescent plasma and help people who are still recovering from coronavirus...
The JCC Association’s 100 Days of Summer Fitness Challenge is back! Let’s win another one for Pittsburgh! Now, more than ever, it’s critical to stay connected. During these unprecedented times, we need to exercise to help us stay strong and healthy—physically and mentally. Go head-to-head with JCC participants across the continent in your favorite form of exercise....
JCC to Participate in Summer Food Service Program in Squirrel Hill and Monroeville The Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. General Information: This USDA program is locally administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education The program is open and available for children under the age of 18...