JCC Squirrel Hill, 5738 Forbes Avenue
March 19, 2018
An interfaith evening of inspiration and conversation with neighbors, clergy, public officials and those impacted by gun violence.
Open to people of all faiths and hope no matter your background.
- Find common ground through the teachings of our faith traditions
- Hear first-person stories and expert testimonies
- Listen to your neighbors and share your perspectives through Table Talk
- Connect and get involved in local organizations working to decrease the impact of gun violence in our neighborhoods
Confirmed Speakers as of 3/1/18:
- Rev. Tim Smith, Center of Life, Hazelwood
- Rev. Doug Patterson, Smithfield United Church of Christ, Downtown
- Rabbi Jamie Gibson, Temple Sinai, Squirrel Hill
- Director Karen Hacker, Allegheny County Health Department
- Rep. Dan Frankel, 23rd Legislative District PA
More speakers and tabling organizations to be announced.
RSVP by March 16 by visiting www.casp.org/gunviolence
More information or requests for organizational tables:
Rev. Liddy Barlow, CASP, [email protected]
Rabbi Ron Symons, JCC, [email protected]
Josh Sayles, CRC, [email protected]
We are excited to use our digital platforms to come to you as we bring you many JCC programs VIRTUALLY! You’ll be getting group ex classes, demos from our personal trainers, lots of information from our health and wellness experts, live events and activities designed to connect and engage all ages, and information and insight from...
During the suspension of regular services at the JCC of Greater Pittsburgh, AgeWell at the JCC is pleased to offer Lunch Meals to Go for participants who are already registered in our Senior Center program.* The meals are freshly made and are kosher. Meal pickups will be drive-through only, between 11 am and 2 pm Mondays and Wednesdays at...
Please Help Sustain Our Important Work In the past week, the JCC Began the first of 9 blood drives at our facilities Gave out 710 Meals to Go to seniors Facilitated 650 wellness check-in phone calls to isolated seniors Provided a robust schedule of virtual programming online For us to continue supporting your community and providing necessary resources, and to ensure the...
The JCC with Vitalant (formerly Central Blood Bank) is hosting drives for desperately needed blood donations in our Squirrel Hill and South Hills facilities in controlled and safe environments following CDC and Allegheny County guidelines. JCC Squirrel Hill 10 am-4 pm Wednesdays: March 25, April 1, April 8 Fridays: March 27, April 3, April 10...