JCC Squirrel Hill
September 9, 2021 to December 31, 2021
AgeWell at the JCC
UPDATES TO MEAL DISTRIBUTION & PROGRAMMING
As AgeWell at the JCC continues to provide our senior community with meals throughout this pandemic, please note the following updates and changes to meal distribution that will soon take place. We greatly appreciate your patience as we pivot once again to safely provide services and resources.
Lunch Meals to Go:
• Beginning Thursday, September 9, 2021, meals can be picked up inside the JCC Palm Court Monday through Friday from 12 pm to 1 pm.
The last day for drive through Meals To Go at the JCC Darlington Street entrance was Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
• Registration is required by 4 pm the day prior to meal pick up by phone 412-567-1715 or at the Copilot Screen in the JCC Palm Court.
• WALK INS (THOSE WITHOUT RESERVATIONS*) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• The J Cafe is closed for dining in, and all To-Go meals and beverages will have to be consumed outside of the JCC.
Meals to Go Menu
October 2021 Menu Calendar
Menu November 2021
• AgeWell Delivers ended on Wednesday, September 1, 2021. AgeWell Delivers was meant to be a temporary service during the COVID pandemic, and we are now referring all delivery participants to other Home Delivered Meal programs if they are unable to come to JCC for Meals To Go (see the Meals To Go Summary above).
• Current AgeWell Delivers participants are being contacted directly by an AgeWell Staff member to discuss options.
Programming at the JCC:
• Limited in-person programming through AgeWell at the JCC will begin Thursday, September 9, 2021, from 9 am – 12 pm, including fitness classes and small group programs. Stay tuned for the activity schedule!
• Regardless of vaccination status, everyone who comes into the JCC will have to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
Registration, Other Services: Darlene Cridlin, LCSW, [email protected] or call 412-697-3517
Virtual Senior Academy: Maddie Barnes, [email protected] or call 412-697-1186
Fitness Classes: Marsha Mullen, [email protected] or call 412-339-5414
Information & Referral, Volunteering: Amy Gold, [email protected] or call 412-697-3528
Learn more about AgeWell at the JCC
Please Help Sustain Our Important Work Even while managing unprecedented operational and financial issues resulting from the pandemic, the JCC is proud to provide and facilitate crucial, life-sustaining services and...
Our Squirrel Hill and South Hills Facilities are OPEN! Details: Click HERE Operating Hours Squirrel Hill: Monday through Thursday: 6 am-8 pm Friday: 6 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday: 8...
Virtual Senior Academy – Online Classes for Everyone! Featured: Tuesdays: Social Justice: Eternal Values Applied to Contemporary Issues with Rabbi Ron Symons Thursdays: Quarantine Stories Art and Quarantine Stories with...
AgeWell at the JCC UPDATES TO MEAL DISTRIBUTION & PROGRAMMING As AgeWell at the JCC continues to provide our senior community with meals throughout this pandemic, please note the following...