JCC Pittsburgh on June 18, 2015
Be sure to revisit your goals along the way. Look back at your initial goals and be sure to celebrate your successes thus far. As you progress, set new challenges for yourself and keep your goals current.
- How much exercise do you need?
- Want to feel less fatigued? -60 minutes per week
- Better sleep?- 120 minutes per week
- Stronger bones? 120 minutes per week
- Stay sharp and a younger brain?-135 minutes per week
- Healthy heart-modest weight loss? 150 minutes per week
- Significant sustained weight loss?- 250 minutes per week
So I am sure you’re thinking … How can I possibly find the time? Well, there are 10,080 minutes in every week. I’m thinking you can fit this in! Please let me know if I can help in any way.