JCC Pittsburgh on June 18, 2015
- Keep things simple. Don’t compete with last year’s events-or the next door neighbors.
- Let go of unrealistic expectations.
- Underbook yourself. Allow more time than you think you need.
- Take a few quiet moments for yourself each day. Think about your purpose in life and how you express kindness and love.
- Breathe deeply. Take time to smell the gingerbread.
- Spend time with people who truly care about you.
- Set a budget for entertaining and gifts. No one will mind.
- Enjoy thinking about all the things you are thankful for. Let go of any guilt or disappointments.
- Sleep, be active, nap, be active, repeat.
“That which matters the Most should never give way to that which matters the Least.”